1. Adding an ON/OFF switch,you can turn the soldering iron on or off. More safer and ease.
2. 8-in-1 Precision Pocket Screwdriver,multiples tips for your solder, keep it inside the pocket.
3. Upgrade wire cutter, you can cut and strip different size cable easily.
Package also Included:
Soldering Iron Stand x 1，Sponge x 1，Solder Sucker x 1，Tin Wire Tube x 1，Tweezers x 1，24awg Electronic Wire x 2，PU Carry Bag x 1
1. Please switch to the 200℃ model when not using and please do not keep the soldering iron stay at high temperature all the time, which makes it easy for the iron core to accelerate oxidation and burn out, shortening its life.
2. When welding, do not apply too much pressure, otherwise the tip will be damaged. As long as the tip can fully contact the solder joint, heat can be transferred.
3. Please melt a little solder wire on the tip of soldering iron after use, if there is black oxide on the tip, the tip may not be tinned and must be cleaned firstly.
Boasting a very convenient on-off switch to turn on/off at anytime, it can avoid long hours of work, improving the working life, saving energy and ensuring safe welding.
The soldering iron can adjust the temperature between 200℃ – 450℃(392℉ – 842℉), you can adjust to the proper soldering temperature.
The soldering iron stand can effectively protect the iron from being ironed at high temperature or the iron tips dropping on the ground, ensure welding safety.
Inner-heated ceramic technology greatly improves working efficiency and steel-pipe design has better heat dissipation than others.